Fighting poverty through the power of people and communities working together - sharing time, resources and skills to help find solutions and be part of the solution.
BUILDING FUTURES - STRENGTHENING FAMILIES - EMPOWERING COMMUNITIES
Four focus areas
18 Programs, run in 6 villages, co-ordinated by 9 local staff, assisted by 100 community volunteers - impacting 2000+ beneficiaries and their families
Australian ministry partners
Geoff and Karen Hales - have partnered with this ministry since 2008 and are the Australian Project Partners for GDG Project J514N- Shalom Community Development Projects. Contact Geoff & Karen
Ways to be involved
Volunteer your skills or time
- Provide assistance with admin, communications and graphic design tasks, social media updates, grant applications and report writing.
Support through prayer
- Join Shalom Prayer Team and receive Shalom Prayer Updates
- Become an Adopt A Village Partner and pray for a particular village.
Help provide funding
- Sponsor A Project Worker and help pay the wages of local staff $500/year tax deductible.
- Become a Faithful 40 Partner and help fund monthly expenses of running programs. $40/month tax deductible.
- Donate towards village children’s Christmas programs.
Find out more
Click here for more ideas on how to provide support
Click here for a full overview of Shalom’s programs
Click here to enquire about any of the above