For Prayer Ministers in the local church.
Provides a full suite of practical tools, safe practices, and credible frameworks for use in altar call and ministry situations.
FOR CHURCHES WANTING TO EQUIP A TEAM OF MORE THAN 5 AT ONCE: APPLY FOR THE TEAM DISCOUNT.
Why effective prayer ministry is vital to the health of churches
Those with a pre-purchased Course Registration
and manual have free access to video.
What is included?
Comprehensive hard-copy manual
27 video sessions of training
3 workshop days
Participants undertake the learning and growth process by combining video content, reflection questions and stretching assignments contained throughout to help build capacity and character. Participants appoint a mentor with whom they can reflect on their learnings, and join with others for three workshop days where content is applied and practiced.
Your instructors: Lynda & Caleb Moore
- Introduction to the course
- What is Prayer Ministry?
- When does Prayer Ministry occur?
- Why do people need Prayer Ministry?
- Body, Soul and Spirit
- Developing a culture that is conducive to Prayer Ministry
- The Ministry Team
- Qualities to look for in a Prayer Minister
- Bringing it all together
- Practical tips
- Listening effectively
- The power of blessing
- Prayers of P.E.A.C.E.
- Healing prayers
- Blockages to healing
- Forgiveness (1)
- Forgiveness (2)
- Scoping some terms
- Inner vows
- Soul ties
- Dealing with pain from the past
- Healing from family wounds
- Holy Spirit manifestations
- Discerning the demonic
- Prophecy and Prayer Ministry