Simple. Easy. Practical.
Church like the Early Church did it - but with tech! If you're hesitant to meet in large gatherings, or unable to due to health risks - consider hosting a House Church. Invite your family or neighbours, or simply have church with those in your home. Join in our online services, and view extra House Church application content.
You don't need to be a bible scholar ... we provide what you need including:
- A simple GUIDE for how to meet.
- CONTENT for you to use, available here, updated weekly.
- A PARTICIPANT REGISTER to comply with COVID-safe requirements (keep for 8 weeks).
Discussion & Application Content
Extra application content and discussion guide now found via our Church Online page.
How does House Church work?
Simply invite some people to your home or local park and use our easy model to guide your meeting. Here's how it works:
- Gather together and first watch the online church service including communion. Fill in the Participant Register each week (and keep filed away for 8 weeks).
- Watch or read the extra content provided here for personal application.
- Discuss together.
What are the options?
You can approach the House Church idea different ways. For example you can:
- Have a regular group of people meet weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Although Sunday is a natural fit - it may work for your people to pick a different time.
- Meet in a home, park or public place. Or vary the location.
- Mix it up by having different groups of people meet week about.