For two years now people have been locked-down and disrupted.
But even before that, so many were over-loaded. Some had become disillusioned. Others were de-constructing. And yet the cry within all of us is to re-connect with God - to know the power of His Spirit and the encouragement of His voice.
Enthusiasm (Gk. en-theos. "the god within")
This six-week journey provides spaces, content and relationships to begin the next season of your walk with God. Wherever you are at, next-steps are always before you as you consolidate all you have experienced to do things differently.
- Catalysing messages: In-person and Online (7 Sundays) with Application.
- Email Devotions: (2/wk) and Discussion Content for Small Groups.
- Sanctuary - 7-8pm each Tuesday (Optional). A renewal experience of worship and ministry. Groups can attend and form break-outs after worship throughout facility.
- Sanctuary Retreat: Fri.20 - Sat.21 May (Optional but recommended). Friday evening through to Saturday evening (sleep at home).
Take it even deeper...
En-theos will run in parellel with the re:FRESH course at Kenmore Church. Themes and principles will coincide with the course content. For those who want to do a deep-dive into activating the potential of a renewed soul, then register for re:FRESH while also experiencing en-theos.
En-theos weekly themes...
- RESET: Take a fresh look at who you have become, who God really is, and what to do about it.
- REDISCOVER: Lose the religiosity and look hard at the person of Jesus. He is your example.
- RELY: Living FOR God is admirable - living FROM God is better. Just believe.
- RESPOND: Purpose is found by listening and following the Master's voice. Tune in.
- REPENT: Your old ways don't work, and God is better than you thought - time to think differently.
- REVIVE: You can't live out your calling without the Spirit's active help. Let's breathe!
- RESOLVE: What then shall you resolve to do and be?