Adjustments for COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 our regular scheduled events and services may be rescheduled or altered. Circumstances are continually evolving, so please check this page for regular updates, and watch out for regular emails and social media updates.
Latest news: 17 July 2020
Events and Services
- Our Sunday in-person services will resume from August 9. Online RSVP's will be required for all who attend. Our auditorium is limited to 120, and we will have the service streamed to our cafe, for an extra 40 spaces.
- We'll continue to host simultaneous online services via Facebook, for those needing to continue Church at home.
Guidelines on COVID-Safe practises
As a church family, we want to practice good hygiene and safety to minimise the risk to our community. Please read the following carefully. The following advice has been gleaned from the World Health Organisation, Queensland Health, and the QLD Government COVID-Safe Industry plan for Places of Worship.
We will be adhering to the COVID Safe Industry Plan for Places of Worship in Queensland – Stage 3. Key adjustments to note will include:
- RSVP's to all in-person gatherings will be required.
- Seating will be spaced accordingly, however families are able to sit together.
- Our friendly Connections Team will be welcoming you with a smile and a wave for a while rather than a handshake.
- Sanitising stations will be provided.
- Communion bread and cups will be handed to you personally by the stewards.
- Kids volunteers, as always, will follow cleanliness and safety procedures in our KC Kids policies, and as directed by Carol Dubery.
- Ministry Teams will adjust prayer ministry protocols to be mindful of personal space and close contact.