Adjustments for COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 our regular scheduled events and services may be rescheduled or altered. Circumstances are continually evolving, so please check this page for regular updates, and watch out for regular emails and social media updates.
Latest news: 25 August
Events and Services
Guidelines on COVID-Safe practises
As a church family, we want to practice good hygiene and safety to minimise the risk to our community. Please read the following carefully. The following advice has been gleaned from the World Health Organisation, Queensland Health, and the QLD Government COVID-Safe Industry plan for Places of Worship.
We are adhering to the COVID Safe Industry Plan for Places of Worship in Queensland – Stage 3. Key adjustments to note include:
- RSVP's to all in-person gatherings are required.
- Seating will be spaced accordingly, however families are able to sit together.
- Our friendly Connections Team will welcome you with a smile and a wave for a while rather than a handshake.
- Sanitising stations will be provided.
- Communion bread and cups will be handed to you personally by the stewards.
- Kids volunteers, as always, will follow cleanliness and safety procedures in our KC Kids policies, and as directed by Carol Dubery.
- Ministry Teams will adjust prayer ministry protocols to be mindful of personal space and close contact.